It’s once again time to check out what’s new on Netflix USA this week, from August 23rd to August 29th, 2021.
Netflix subscribers are excited to see a bunch of new releases on their streaming platform. There’ll be a lot of new releases ranging from comedies and actions to various Netflix Originals, after all. Given the variety of the content, everyone is excited to see something to their taste. Well, this week will give us a lot of new releases, and we’re sure that you can find something suitable for yourself. Even though the number is not as high as usual as it’s the end of the month, there are still a lot of bangers.
- The Witcher: Nightmare of the Wolf (2021) (Netflix Original) – Anime movie telling of Vesemir, who’s the mentor of Geralt from Netflix’s The Witcher franchise.
- Count Me In (2021) – A documentary about drummers with special guests.
- Oggy Oggy (Season 1) (Netflix Original) – Kids cartoon series.
- Titipo Titipo (Season 2) – Animated kids cartoon with talking trains.
- Clickbait (Season 1) (Netflix Original) – Thriller mini-series telling of a man who’s supposed to be killed when his video reaches a million views.
- John of God: The Crimes of a Spiritual Healer (Season 1) (Netflix Original) – Brazillian crime documentary.
- Motel Makeover (Season 1) (Netflix Original) – Reality series whose premise is apparent by its title.
- Open Your Eyes (Season 1) (Netflix Original) – Teen thriller series about an amnesiac teen who questions the intent of her rehab center.
- Post Mortem: No One Dies in Skarnes (Season 1) (Netflix Original) – Norwegian supernatural drama.
- Rainbow High (Part 2) – Animated kids series.
- Really Love (2020) – A painter who tries to go competitive.
- Tayo the Little Bus (Season 4) – Animated kids series.
- The November Man (2014) – A crime thriller movie about a former CIA operative who’s back for a personal mission, starring James Bond.
- The Old Ways (2020) – Cristina, a journalist of Mexican origin, travels to her ancestral home in Veracruz to investigate a story of sorcery and healing.
- The River Runner – Documentary on an extreme kayaker
- The Water Man (2020) – A family adventure movie about a boy who goes on a quest to heal his sick mother, directed by David Oyelowo.
- EDENS ZERO (Season 1) (Netflix Original) – Shounen anime based on the manga.
- Family Reunion (Part 4) (Netflix Original) – The next batch of installments of the popular Netflix sitcom.
- D.P. (Season 1) (Netflix Original) – K-drama series about a young private who has to recapture some deserters.
- He’s All That (2021) (Netflix Original) – The gender-swapped version of She’s All That, starring Cobra Kai star Tanner Buchanan.
- I Heart Arlo (Season 1) (Netflix Original) – Animated series based on the movie.
- King of Boys: The Return of the King (Limited Series) (Netflix Original) – Nollywood series.
- RIDE ON TIME (Season 3) – Korean docuseries.
- SAS: Rise of the Black Swan (2021) – British action movie.
- Titletown High (Season 1) (Netflix Original) – Competition reality series set in a Georgia town.
- Bread Barbershop (Season 2) – Animated kids series
- Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha (Season 1) (Netflix Original) – K-drama series.